I can't even begin to express how very much I enjoy your workshops - they are just WONDERFUL !!!! ~Sandra
Welcome to Scribble-licious: freedom and joy in creating lines and marks and more.
In this project-based workshop, we will:
- explore lines and marks using nature for inspiration.
- play with carefree and careful, serious and joyful, lines and marks. Even break out of the borders.
- create abstracts with a hint of representation.
- scribble. paint. be creative with size, tools and and your imagination. Be inspired to create your own paintings.
- finally, I will demo seven projects that use nature as inspiration, pencils, crayons, some paint and your very own surroundings.
- Supply list is available in the classroom after registering, however, I encourage you to use what you have already.
One final mention. Creating will be fun.
I'd love for you to join us!!
The projects are professionally edited so you are not spending bunches of time watching me draw or paint. You'd rather be creating!
In addition to the projects, there is a list of 28 prompts that inspire your daily line and mark-making in your sketchbook. And several short videos showing my time in my sketchbook.
All projects are downloadable.
Some of our projects
- one: carefree
- two: joyful
- three: serious
- four: intentional ...
- seven: lines across borders
BONUS: backgrounds, a bit of color mixing & prompts
Get started now!
When my son was born over 30 years ago, I turned my brief free moments toward art. Now, as a full-time artist, I create to inspire and encourage not only myself, but you, too!
Second only to my passion for Jesus and creating, I find I have a passion for teaching others. My mom always wanted me to be a teacher—she was one pretty smart lady. Whether you are a beginner or have been doing art for years, you will enjoy my “hey – we can do this!” attitude. Because that’s what I say to myself every day!
I seem to grow more and more curious all the time. So I am constantly learning and often share this with you too. Letting you know what works and what maybe doesn’t.
Join me at my blog, on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube. Some of my abstracts are for sale on my website, as well as my new line of Athleisure - dynamically designed active wear for on the court and off. Some digital downloads are available and Etsy. You might enjoy my book(let): Bible Journaling: Honoring the Spirit. More on my book page.
Let me know how I can help you!
Jesus and art are my passions. “As for me, I will praise the Lord.” (Psalm 104:35)
Sue lives with her wonderful and handsome hubby, Randy, of over 40 years. They just finished building their dream home on the shores of Lake Superior in Wisconsin and winter in Estero, Florida. They are blessed with two spectacular children and one extraordinary grandchild.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm so eager to share and create with you! Please email me if you have any questions!